With this plugin it is much easier to insert on your page or post the latest video published by a Youtube channel.
Where can I find the API Key?
1) Access the URL console.developers.google.com/apis, and agree to terms if requested;
2) Create a new project clicking the CREATE button;
3) Type a project’s name and click on the CREATE button;
4) Go to Credentials and then click CREATE CREDENTIALS. The type of key is “API Key”;
5) Copy the API Key in the window. Paste it in the Plugin’s settings page;
6) Maybe you should enable your API Key here: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/overview
Where can I find the Channel ID?
The Channel ID is at URL, for example:
Where ABC123 is the Channel ID.
Does it work only with API Key or Channel ID?
No, you have to type both data.
What is the shortcode?
You should paste the shortcode [lbyt_shortcode] in your page, post or widget.
Where should I insert the shortcode?
It was tested on pages, posts, widgets and some page builders. You can put it into basically wherever allows shortcodes.
Does it work with Elementor Page Builder?
Does it work with other Page Builders?
Maybe, it was tested only with Elementor.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LBYT – LB Youtube” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The deploy on WordPress directory.