This simple plugin allows you to add call-to-action buttons to post and page content via a shortcode.
Five button types/colors included:
Three button sizes:
- Default (medium)
[lbdesign_button link=”” new_tab=”” type=”” size=”” style=”” custom_class=””]Button text[/lbdesign_button]
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add buttons to post and page content using the insert button on the WordPress editor
Oct 20, 2017
Just started using and this has proved very useful. The shortcode allows for enough options to be flexible without being overwhelming. Built in styles look great and the ability to use a custom class is fantastic. Does exactly what it says it will and quite well.
Sep 3, 2016
This plugin works well and adds the ability for users to create a link button in an easy and intuitive way. I am running it on multiple sites that I manage without any issues.
Contributors & Developers
“LBDesign Button Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LBDesign Button Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adds a check so TinyMCE button only loads in admin
- Added tags to readme.txt file
- Added option for buttons to open in a new tab
- Reordered the shortcode attributes to match the order in the TinyMCE pop-up
- Fixed undefined variable error when not using a full width button
- Changed button shortcode name to prevent conflicts with other shortcodes
- Initial launch of the plugin
- Adds button shortcode
- Add “Insert Button” button on post/page editor