Adds a language taxonomy to posts, pages and other items.
This will add a URL scheme (Your Blog)/lang/(slug).
There is also a template tag for usage within the loop.
<?php if(function_exists('lt_the_language')): ?> <?php lt_the_language($post_id); ?> <?php endif; ?>
- Just like any other plugin, too.
- Activate it.
- Update your “Permalinks” settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Language Taxonomy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Language Taxonomy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Checked for 4.2 compatibility
- Added screenshots
- Checked for 3.9 compatibility.
- Removed two typos
- Template tag to use in the loop
- Initial Version
- More options will be coming, especially template tags.