When creating a cooperation introduction site, The recruit page is always needed.
This plugin makes it easy to add job information on the admin dashboard and you can choose to use the shortcode to display the job information in any page or post you want.
You can also install Dynamic Featured Image plugin to add multiple thumbnails of the job, all the thumbnails will be shown as carousel on the recruit page.
You can also change the display format by add additional attributes to shortcode.
- Add job information on admin dashboard
- recruit information can be added to any page or post as you want
- Multiple thumbnails can be displayed as carousel
- Based on bootstrap, easy to customize the style
- choose different display format by adjusting attributes of the shortcode
Lnguages: English, Japanese
- Download and extract plugin files to a folder in your wp-content/plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Add job information from the jobs post_type.
- Add shortcode to any page or post you want to display the recruit information.
If you have any questions or problems please make write in the support forum.
Can I add multiple thumbnails for the job information?
You can install Dynamic Featured Image plugin to add multiple for the job post_type, and all the thumbnails you add will be displayed as carousel on the front page.
How can I change the style of the jobs block?
All the blocks shown on the front page is included in one div with id jobs, you can easily change the style by adding css in your own theme css file.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kikushima jobs” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kikushima jobs” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release