KickAss is completely free ( distributed under MIT License ) wordpress slider plugin with CSS3 transitions ( with jQuery fallback ) and drag-n-drop UI admin panel.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Plugin can be used via menu item viz. KickAss Slider
- Something is not working, what should I do ?
You can report bugs / issues at github issue page
- How can I contribute to plugin development ?
You can contribute from github.
Do something nice and fork the project.
- I loved the plugin, how can I show gratitude ?
You can donate the author to support opensource culture. Donate here.
Contributors & Developers
“KickAss Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “KickAss Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug Fix: Fixes the bug, to allow more than 10 slides in a slider
- Bug Fix: Fixes IE8 opacity bug
- Bug Fix: Fixes fast animations in browsers not supporting CSS3
- Initial release