JustRows takes the featured images of posts from a given post type, and shows them as a responsive image grid.
The generated galleries may be customized using one of many user-created configurations.
- images are placed in order (by date or other fields)
- new images can be appended, either with a button or infinite scrolling (depending on the settings)
- users can define multiple configurations
- users can place a gallery through a widget or a shortcode
Create a configuration
- In the “JustRows” menu on the left, click “Create configuration”.
- The “Add new configuration” panel will open.
- Give the configuration a name and change the options as you see fit, then hit the “Save” button at the bottom.
Show the gallery
Place the JustRows widget somewhere in your template, or use the shortcode [justrows slug=”default”] (where “default” is the slug of your configuration).
- Upload the “justrows-free” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Place the JustRows widget somewhere in your template, or use the shortcode [justrows slug=”default”] (where “default” is the slug of the JustRows configuration)
- Make sure that the posts used by the configuration have a featured image
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“JustRows free” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.
- Added “caption visible” layouts.