The plugin offers configuration of background and foreground color, opacity, notification message text and font size. Individual customization by means of CSS snippets is also supported.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Yes, it does. A corresponding
wpml-config.xmllanguage configuration file can be found in the plugin’s home directory.
Instead at the top, I would like to have the notification bar being displayed at the bottom of the page. Would that be possible?
Sure. Just enter the following CSS code into the Custom CSS input field:
Contributors & Developers
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor optimization.
- Adapted screenshots for latest version.
- Increased callback priority.
- Resorted plugin settings.
- Opened plugin for translations.
- Removed translations from plugin directory.
- Updated translations.
- Fixed WPML translations configuration.
- Optimized options conversion.
- Fixed options conversion failure after upgrading.
- Detached admin code from main plugin functionality.
- Moved settings into single option array entry.
- Changed font size unit from ’em’ to percent.
- Added input field for custom CSS.
- Added translation for initial notification message.
- Initial release