Create a new slider through the iFeature Slider menu, where you can upload your images or use ones you have in your media library.
Once you have added your images you have a few more options for your new iFeature Slider.
- Change the slider delay in seconds
- Change the transition time in seconds
- Select to auto slide
- Set Caption for slider images
Publish your slider and copy and paste the shortcode anywhere in your site to see it in action
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
ifeatureslider-freefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the supplied shortcode on any page or post in your site
Contributors & Developers
“iFeature Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Version 1.2 (07/21/17)
– Added feature to add caption for Slider Images
Version 1.1 (05/04/16)
– Added feature to change navigation arrow color
– Initial release.