A simple, lightweight WordPress plugin to comprehensively hide the version number of your WordPress installation.
The plugin does not require any configuration. Once activated, it will start doing its job.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/hide-generator-versiondirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Where can I find the plugin’s configuration settings?
The plugin does not require any kind of configuration. The WordPress version number will be hidden as soon as the plugin is activated.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Generator Version” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Hide Generator Version” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Hide Generator Version” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Opened plugin for translations.
- Further lowered callback priorities to lowest possible value.
- Avoiding expendable debug messages.
- Lowered callback priorities.
- Subtle optimization.
- Initial release.