Allows customers to pay using several payment gateways:
* Authorize.net – Credit card only.
* PayU (Latin America) – Credit card + offline payments on 7-Eleven, Oxxo’s.
Two hooks are exposed, for a basic workflow in which the order needs to be marked as complete or users will send a
receipt for offline payments, these hooks are not needed, they are meant for more complex and custom workflows.
- gp_order_online_completed_successfully – This hook is triggered when the payment is completed. Sends an array with
the gateway’s response information and the order ID to the callback.
- gp_error_occurred – This hook is triggered when an error occurs during the payment process. Sends the exception
to the callback.
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
This plug-in creates new settings pages under Woocommerce->Settings->Checkout.
Fill out the account information on them for each provider that will be activated.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Payment gateways” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Payment gateways” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.