Displays your visits from Google Analytics in a Feedburner like style in the sidebar of your blog via widget interface or anywhere else via function call. The plugin displays always the visits from yesterday.
The Plugins comes with 4 layouts so far. We’re planning to release some more layouts with the next version. Feel free to contact us to get you own layout included.
It’s not a live counter because that would produce a lot of overhead. Like 2 api calls per visitor + the dynamic image generation. That would slow done you blog for sure.
- Unpack the zipfile googleanalyticscounter-X.y.zip
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- go to plugin configure
- TYPE IN YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT DATA FIRST! (email and password) and click save
- after the menu is reloaded, select the domain from the account list and click save
<?php if(function_exists('googleanalyticscounter_display')) googleanalyticscounter_display(); ?>in your template or use the sidebar widgets.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GoogleAnalyticsCounter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GoogleAnalyticsCounter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- v0.6 2009-07-03 updated to work with wp 4.0
- v0.5 2009-07-03 added fallback method for automated analytics code injection
- v0.4 2009-07-02 fixed caching, added automated analytics code injection, added check for curl extension
- v0.3 2009-06-27 updated admin panel for better usability
- v0.2 2009-06-26 better error handling in google api class
- v0.1 2009-06-26 initial release