Automatically add the Google Plus Comments Box to your wordpress posts.
- More info on Google Plus Comments, with info on how to configure it.
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author, and follow hime on the: SEO Blog.
- WP Compatibility and username fix
- WP 4 Compatibility check
- Responsive Fix thanks to Andrea Cardinale
Download, Upgrading, Installation:
- First deactivate Google Plus Comments
- Remove the
- Unzip the
- Upload the the
google-plus-commentsfolder (not just the files in it!) to your
wp-contents/pluginsfolder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the Google Plus Comments and a subpage for it (Google Plus Comments) will appear in your Options menu.
If you find any bugs or have any ideas, please mail me.
For advanced use of the plugin, see the Google Plus Comments page on Andrea
Please before asking question read post and comments here https://www.andreapernici.com/wordpress/google-plus-comments/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Google Plus Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Google Plus Comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.