This extension, allows you to display your geocaching statistics bar in a widget of your WordPress theme with your Nickname!
All you have to do is download the widget, install it in your plug-ins folder, add it to your sidebar and modify the preferences.
Enter your geocaching nickname, select the image or your logo and enter your message.
The geocaching statistics bar has a width of 200 pixels, check that the zone of your widget is configured to handle this width.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the entire folder GCSTB to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Go to « GCSTB Settings » to change the default settings (optional)
- Go to « GCSTB Widget » to create your Statbar with your nickname
- Use your personal Guid Avatar to custom your Statbar (Optional)
- What is Geocaching?
- How do I get my Statbar
Simply use your nickname to generate your starbar.
Contributors & Developers
“Geocache Stat Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Geocache Stat Bar” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Geocache Stat Bar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Identique Name directory plugin
- Little Fix
- Add Choose Your BackGround
- Add Brandon Dove, Jeffrey Zinn
- Add Your Geocaching Avatar
- Used Your Nickname
- Add Icon Plugin
- Add New Banner
- Add Multilangue fonction
- Little Fix
- Add French Description
- Add Donate link
- Add Banner et Screenshots
- Add Author Verturin
- Based On an idea of Brandon Dove and Jeffrey Zinn