Genaral Contact From plugin allows a wordpress admin to easily create and add contact forms to WordPress. The General Contact Form will let the user send emails to a site’s admin. An administration panel is present, where the admin can create form with fields like text, textarea,dropdown, captcha. Webmaster can also view the number of user contacted from ‘Records’ under Contact Form listed in dashboard left panel.
general-contact-formfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Two ways to implement plugin
Option1. Drag and drop the widget!
Go to widget menu and drag and drop the “Contact Form” widget to your sidebar location.
Option2. Paste the below short code to your desired template location.
Plugin short code for pages/post
- How to add radio or dropdown button?
Answer: Go to Add Fields, In the Field type: Select radio/dropdown from the dropdown. In Field values: separate the value by commas. For Example: Field values: red, yellow, blue.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“General Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “General Contact Form” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
*Converted jpg into png tag 1.6
*Changes in screenshot tag 1.5
*Change only in readme.txt and screenshot
*Removed prepare warning form line 271 in index.php
*Pagination and search option on records page.
* Send mail to admin yes or no option.
- Updated lable, to make modifiable field name.
- Customizable width of the textbox and text area.
- Validation of the form.
- Add new field option for customizable form.
- Added captcha with yes or no options.
- Added records on admin panel.
- Fixed Form structure of Name, Email, Subject and Message field with yes or no option.