WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor helps to change, add, delete, hide and change the fields order for user’s input at the checkout page.
The possibility to easy manipulate by the fields for input in Billing, Shipping, Account and Order area.
New field’s definition for input will be available for viewing at the order edition page as well as in send email.
VIDEO version of possibilities is available on Youtube channel:
The main possibilities:
- Editing/hiding of the standard fields for input
- Adding/delete/editing of new fields for input
- Visibility management of the standard and custom fields that depends on: products, that are contained in a shopping cart; categories of products, that are in the user’s shopping cart; the values in the other fields’ editor.
- Renumbering of the fields order
- Sending of all fields values at the order edition page, e-mail
- Flexible possibility of configuration editor
- Possibility to set the default values for the created field
- The possibility to reset the fields to their defaults
Available editor’s types:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- Open WooCommerce->Checkout fields editor
Where can I find demo?
You find demo at the following link: http://bit.ly/2a3mWZE
Contributors & Developers
“Flexible Woocommerce Checkout Field Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fix version
- New life.
- Initial release.