Add fancy lightbox easily, responsive lightbox and easy to use, without options and without complexity, compatible with all major browsers.
- Easy to use, just activate the plugin.
- Responsive lightbox using Fancy Lightbox jQuery.
- Without options and without complexity.
- Compatible with any slider.
- Compatible with all major browsers.
Rate The Plugin
- Upload ‘fancy-lightbox’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now plugin is ready! but read explanation of use.
Jun 5, 2017 1 reply
Works fine with the wordpress 4.7.5 version. Please give a option to enable div to show in popup too.
Dec 1, 2016
It's a lightbox plugin...it works. Not bad.
Sep 3, 2016 1 reply
No configuration, just simple responsive popup. Thanks to the developer 😀
Sep 3, 2016
I've been searching and searching for a WP lightbox plugin where I can have a different thumbnail from the image that will be displayed in the lightbox. With this plugin I can add the lightbox popup to any image or link with one line of code. <a href="http://wp-time.com/your-image-link.png"><img src="http://wp-time.com/your-image-link.png"></a> Awesome
Contributors & Developers
“Fancy Lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fancy Lightbox” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.