This plugin allows users to embed their eventpeak channels into the website without iframe – directly into the page
How it works:
While editing page add [eventpeak_show_channel] shortcode
Following parameters available:
- channel – you channel id (for example “717”)
- components – search block components to display: combination of the following allowed : “search” , “map” , “cards” (for example “search,map,cards”)
- cssclass – additional class which will be added to widget iframe element for css customization (for example “myeventpeakiframe”)
- daterangedays – range parameter to display events, number, in days (for example “30”)
- width – initial width of the channel widget (for example “100%”)
- height – initial height of the channel widget (for example “1300px”)
Use WordPress’ Add New Plugin feature, searching “Eventpeak Channel”, or download the archive and:
- Unzip the archive on your computer
eventpeak-channeldirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add plugin to your page and customize parameters
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Eventpeak Channel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Eventpeak Channel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update to plugin description
- Support for new highligthed events functionality
- Initial version