eMailChef Mail Marketing Automation
Send your email marketing campaigns through the interface provided on emailchef.com.
With eMailChef you can choose between multiple subscription plans divided by functionality and contacts and you can also decide to subscribe to a custom plan, built to suit your needs.
This is the perfect marketing tool to add an intuitive and solid email campaign solution to your website.
Every form submission from WPForms, Contact Form 7, Fast Secure Contact Form (FSCF) and Jetpack (more supported plugins coming: contact us for advices!) will be automatically synced with the selected eMailChef contact list.
It also supports customized fields you can use to segment your customers! E.g. if in a form you ask for customers type (reseller, hotels, etc.) you can easily create a newsletter just for them.
emailcheffolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the new section ‘eMailChef’ in your dashboard and set your login information (’emailChef’ > ‘Settings’)
- Start connecting your forms through the ‘eMailChef’ > ‘Forms’ section.
Can I try it for free?
Register for free in eMailChef and get your free trial period. Higher plans can be checked at eMailChef pricing page.
Contributors & Developers
“eMailChef” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- WP 6.3 compatibility
- WP 6.2 compatibility
- WP 6.1 compatibility
- Update for PHP8 support
- changed logos / internal links
- tested up to WP 5.9
- internal lib bugfixes
- fix with WPForms Lite
- tested up to WP 5.7
- Bugfixes in custom fields creation
- WPForms support
- general layout improvements
- Extended compatibility to WordPress 5.4
- Extended compatibility to WordPress 5.3
- Graphical fixes in case of custom fields too long
- Bugfixes in case of new contact form
- Extend compatibility to WP 5.1
- Added Italian Language
- Fixed for some php versions
- Fixed hooks
- Small fixes
- First release