Email Verifications is advance email validation and mobile number validation rules that can detect only genuine and deliverable email addresses and mobile numbers.
Why use Email Verifications ?
- Ever lost lead due to client typo email address in your contact form
- Got spam form submission from disposable emails
- Ever lost lead due to client mobile number in your contact form
- And more…
Our plugin extends is_email() validation rule of wordpress plugin for email verification and wpcf7_is_tel() validation rule of contact form 7 for mobile number verification. So any other form plugin that uses this function works with our email verification and mobile number verification.For mobile number verification you must have to select your country code in our plugin’s setting page.
It works with :
- Contact Form 7
- WordPress Registration
- WordPress Comments
- Any many more which uses is_email wordpress function.
- Any many more which uses wpcf7_is_tel wordpress function.
All the email checking and mobile number checking are done in our dedicated server and you don’t need to worry about your IP getting blocked due to the verification. We handle all this for you.
Please generate the API key (Free for Test, Premium) from here. API key is need to connect to our server for the email and mobile number verification.
For any issue, please contact us at here.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the email verification plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Select you package, get the API key and verify it from Settings > Email Verifications.
- Can i add more check credits to same API key ?
Yes, you can.
- Can it verify all email addresses ?
We gurantee email verify success rate of more than 98%.
- Can it verify all mobile numbers ?
Yes it can verify all mobile numbers with selected country code in our plugin’s setting page getting correct result.
- How much reliable is this ? What happens if the email verify server is down ?
We use our dedicated servers they are super reliable. In case of any server failure, default email and mobile validation continue to work as normal. There won’t be any interruption for email submission in your site.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Email Verifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Release