The DPO Pay plugin for WooCommerce lets you accept online payments, including credit and debit cards, digital wallets and other payment methods.
Why Choose DPO Pay?
We provide a secure checkout experience for your shoppers with a wealth of payment methods to choose from, knowing that intelligent fraud protection engines monitor your transactions around the clock.
Does this require a DPO Pay merchant account?
Yes! You need to sign up with DPO Pay to receive a Company Token key and other details for this gateway to function. You can do so at dpogroup.com/get-started/ or by emailing email@example.com.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
We do recommend obtaining an SSL certificate to allow an additional layer of safety for your online shoppers.
Where can I find API documentation?
For help setting up and configuring the DPO Pay plugin, please refer to our user guide.
I need some assistance. Whom can I contact?
Need help to configure this plugin? Feel free to connect with our DPO Pay Support Team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +254 (0) 709 947947.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DPO Pay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DPO Pay for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.2 – 2023-02-16
- Tested on WooCommerce 7.3.0 and WordPress 6.1.1.
- Update for PHP 8.0.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
1.1.1 – 2022-02-02
- Tested on WooCommerce 6.0 and WordPress 5.9.
- Move plugin to WordPress.org.
- Add debug logging in the order side.
- Add test for curl extension.
- Add card icon selection feature.
1.1.0 – 2021-06-28
- Tested on WooCommerce 5.4.1 and WordPress 5.7.2.
- Add logging in cron job.
- Add DPO order reference to narrative.
- Add DPO payment icons.
- Add Push Payments handling.
- Add cron checks for old and unpaid orders using WP cron scheduling.
- Add new tag.
- Code quality improve.
- Add support for MWK.
- Change GitHub url.
1.0.16 – 2020-06-11
- Improve HTTP error display.
- Test with WC 4.2 and WP 5.4.2.
- Add backwards compatibility with previous url structures.