Easy way to disable the use of coupon codes on specific products within WooCommerce without having to update rules on coupons.
Particularly useful if you have a large number of coupons as saves having to go through each coupon code and update the rules to exclude certain items.
- Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- On product pages use the “Coupon Options” tab under product data
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Coupons At Product Level” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: Checkbox field status not saving on product page
- New: Message shows at checkout and cart page to inform user that some or all products in the cart are not eligible for discount
- New: Now works with variable products, at parent level
- Tweak: Woocommerce 8.0.3 checks