With the official DHL eCommerce plugin you profit from a quick and simplified shipment process enabling you to create DHL eCommerce labels and send tracking IDs to your customers. Manage your shipments through one single shipping provider by using DHL eCommerce App.
DHL’s official extension for WooCommerce on WordPress. Manage your shipments easily.
Fast and easy label creation for domestic orders for single or bulk creation.
Use complete DHL value added services like Cash on Delivery, Service Value Protection, Open Box and Multipiece.
Bulk order creation for different payment methods.
Generate multipiece label for an order that cannot be pack in one go.
Request for pickup upon shipment creation.
Download labels for multiple orders, using the bulk label print option.
Remarks field is now visible in the label.
Generate tracking ID for each label for easy track and trace.
Cancel your shipment before pickup is done.
Experience premium support, timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
INSTALLATION & CONFIGURATION
Upload the downloaded plugin files to your /wp-content/plugins/dhl-ecommerce-apac directory, OR install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Go to DHLeCS–>Configuration Settings and you will find the DHL Configuration settings, And fill it up.
Go to Pickup Account->Add Pickup Account Settings and you will find the Add Pickup Account details, And you can add your pickup account to it.
How do I report a bug?
Please let me know what\’s going on, with as much detail as you have.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DHL Ecommerce APAC” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: weight unit wise changed weight.
- Fix: company name field not a mandatory, Issue has fixed.
- Fix: Include this on the changes to be made in production as currently the package description is taking more than 50 characters.
- Fix: Billing + Shipping details is filled up upon shipment creation = Shipping Details was copied.
- Fix: ONLY Billing details are filled up= Billing details was mapped to Shipping Details.
- Fix: Sequential Order Numbers Plugin conflict issue
- New: COD Change request
- Fix: Address Line 1 issue with api data
- Fix: Remark field being populated with the Package Description
- Fix: Tracking URL Changed in live plugin
- Fix: Minor Css Issues.
- New: Shipper address change request.
- New: Show error log for create the label
- Fix: Minor Css Issues.
- Initial Release 🙂