Create a better display of codes on your page/blog.
For everybody that publish examples, source-code and some tips about a specific language.
- Non-obstructive filter integration.
- Syntax highlighting with Style attribute enabled.
- Syntax highlighting using AJAX.
- Syntax highlighting in RSS 2.0 feeds.
- Syntax highlighting with PRE tags .
- Syntax highlighting in comments.
- Start line number configuration.
- Hide toolbar for a code block.
- CSS !important to for better style.
- New code theme (Summer)
- Upload devformatter directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure as needed on WordPress Settings / DevFormatter
IF YOU’RE SEEING A MESSAGE LIKE THIS “failed to open stream: Permission denied”
YOU HAVE TO CHANGE CHMOD TO 777 ON “wp-content/plugins/devformatter/geshi/geshi”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Developer Formatter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Developer Formatter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
SVN browser on it.