Debug Bar Cron adds information about WP scheduled events to a new panel in the Debug Bar. This plugin is an extension for
Debug Bar and thus is dependent upon Debug Bar being installed for it to work properly.
Once installed, you will have access to the following information:
- Number of scheduled events
- If cron is currently running
- Time of next event
- Current time
- List of custom scheduled events
- List of core scheduled events
- List of schedules
- Install Debug Bar if not already installed (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/debug-bar/)
- Upload the
debug-bar-cronfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- View the WP schedule events information in the “Cron” panel in Debug Bar
- Is debugging cron easier with this plugin?
Contributors & Developers
“Debug Bar Cron” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Debug Bar Cron” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed ‘Array to string conversion’ error when Cron job arguments are in a multi-dimensional array – props Jrf, ethitter, and mintindeed.
- Fixed a number of HTML validation errors – props Jrf.
- Added indicators for missed events
- Readme updates
- Initial release