The purpose of this project is to allow users who have an account in the CVirtuose tool to synchronize job offers with WordPress so that they don’t need to call the api every time they want to display the list of job offers.
The module will save or update the content of the offers directly in WordPress.
Attention, you must install the ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) plugin otherwise the module will not be able to update the special fields for the API.
- Install the plugin ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) – The pro version is not mandatory
- Install and activate this plugin
- Go to the CVirtuose page and register the API key and the desired scope.
- Go to the “Manual synchronization” tab and click on “Start manual synchronization”.
- Go to the page Job Offers (Custom Post Type) and look at your awesome job offers directly imported from CVirtuose.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CVirtuose Job synchronizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 20 January 2023
- Edit WordPress changes after review
Release Date – 15 January 2023
- Retrieve job offer EN/FR
- Resolve some bugs
- Add redirection after importing job offers from the ATS
Release Date – 6 January 2023
- Creation of a custom content type (Job Offer)
- Tab to synchronize job offers manually
- Configuration tab of the plugin with CVirtuose
- Creation of the plugin