Custom Taxonomy Filter in WordPress Admin Panel Post Listing Plugin will solve or help to add custom taxonomy filter/dropdown for built-in or custom post type listing in Admin panel or dashboard.
CBX Custom Taxonomy Filter by Codeboxr
📋 Documentation | 👨💻 Free Support | 🤴 Pro Support | 📱 Contact
- Supports all post types including built-in and custom post types
- Supports all taxonomy including custom and built-in taxonomy types
- Enable/Disable for any post type
- Enable/Disable any taxonomy
How to install the plugin and get it working.
- wordPress Codex has a very good instruction for multiple ways to install a plugin Upload
customtaxfilterinadminfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- From ‘Setting’ menu see sub menu ‘CBX Custom Tax Filter’, save setting
- Go to any post listing from admin panel and check the new dropdown list for the custom taxonomy, also it works for existing taxonomy
Does this work with any custom post type ?
Does this work with any custom taxonomy ?
Does this work with default post types and taxonomy ?
Sure, just try it.
Dec 24, 2022
Jan 25, 2022
Thank you so much for this plugin! It's really easy to set custom taxonomies filters for custom post types
Dec 14, 2019
Worked out of the box.
Dec 8, 2019 1 reply
As of today Dec 8 2019 - WP version 5.3 it all works great! I cant thank enough to the developers!
Feb 20, 2019 1 reply
Thank you very much, just what a I need: more powerful filters to manage my posts.
Sep 3, 2016
UI is nice enough, but it didn't work properly for mee, and support orum seems inactive. Support thread: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-work-with-custom-taxonomy?replies=1
Contributors & Developers
“CBX Custom Taxonomy Filter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CBX Custom Taxonomy Filter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [Updated] Compatibility checked for WordPress 6.1.1
- [Bug Fix] Fixed bug in option setting class
- [New] Latest wordpress version compatible
- [New] Dashboard setting ui/ux improvements
- [New] CSS is now generated as scss files
- [New] Help & support page added
- [New] WordPress 5.8 compatible
- Checked with wordpress 5.4.1 and some code level improvement
- Readme improvement
- Totally Fresh new release
- Plugin setting save bug fixed
- WordPress 4.0.1 compatible and make it work at last with latest wordpress version after initial release
- First Release