CSS and JS Enqueuer plugin will enable to enqueue external CSS and JS, and edit it.
You can customize the web site at only the dashboard.
- Upload the
css-and-js-enqueuerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Open ‘Appearance’ -> ‘Enqueue CSS JS’, and edit it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CSS and JS Enqueuer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CSS and JS Enqueuer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added [disable wptexturize] feature.
- Supported [Codemirror] Ver.5.48.2 (CDN).
- slug is changed to [css-and-js-enqueuer] by [css-js-enqueuer].