Creative portfolio for creative people. This plugin Registers a custom post type for portfolio items and display them on a filterable creative grid.
Click here to see the plugin demo
If you are a Elementor User, please use the Power-Ups for Elementor or Portfolio for Elementor plugins. They have new and exclusive Elementor features 🙂
This plugin allows you to create a creative portfolio to show your projects. It is specially made for creative professionals such as designers and photographers. It also works to create a portfolio of websites or web development projects.
You can also enable the filterable portfolio option, separating your projects into categories that can be filtered.
This plugin also add a new Widget to the Elementor page builder called “Pugfolio”. Just Drag & Drop to show the portfolio grid on any page you want.
It add a new element to the King Composer page builder. Just Drag & Drop to your page to display the portfolio.
- Filterable Portfolio
- You can display only a Custom Portfolio Category if you want
- You can show the projects on a modal or on a single page
- Compatible with Elementor and King Composer Page Builders
- Masonry/Boxed Grid
- 2,3 or 4 collumns
pugfoliofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the “Portfolio” link from the main menu
- Click on “Add New Item”, create your first portfolio content and publish. Create as many posts you want.
- Click on “Creative Portfolio” to set your color scheme.
How to display the filterable portfolio grid
NOTE: You can use the plugin with a page builder like Elementor or King Composer. In this case the Portfolio Element will be displayed as a Widget/Element of the Page builder. Just Drag & Drop the widget and set your options.
To display the portfolio grid on a page/post, use the [pugfolio] shortcode.
You can customize it using these options:
- postsperpage: Set a number of posts to show (eg: postsperpage=”12″).
- type Set it to yes if you want to show a specific portfolio category. Options: yes/no. (eg: type=”yes”).
- taxonomy: Set the specific taxonomy slug. You need to set type=”yes” to use this feature. (eg: taxonomy=”print”).
- showfilter: Show the category filter on the top of the grid. Options: yes/no. (eg: showfilter=”yes”).
- style: Set the grid style of the portfolio. Options: masonry/box. (eg: style=”box”).
- linkto: Set the link type of the portfolio item. If is set to image, it will open the Featured Image on a lightbox. Options: image/project. (eg: linkto=”image”).
- columns: Set the columns per row of the portfolio grid. Options: 2/3/4. (eg: columns=”4″).
- margin: Choose if you want a margin between the items or no. Options: yes/no. (eg: margin=”no”).
Example of a complete shortcode:
[pugfolio postsperpage=”12″ type=”no” showfilter=”yes” style=”masonry” linkto=”image” columns=”4″ margin=”no”]
Example of a complete shortcode without the set properties:
[pugfolio postsperpage=”” type=”” taxonomy=”” showfilter=”” style=”” linkto=”” columns=”” margin=””]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Creative Portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Creative Portfolio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.