The “CFDB7” plugin saves contact form 7 submissions to your WordPress database. Export the data to a CSV file.
By simply installing the plugin, it will automatically begin to capture form submissions from contact form 7.
Features of CFDB 7
- No configuration is needed
- Save Contact Form 7 form submitted data to the database.
- Single database table for all contact form 7 forms
- Easy to use and lightweight plugin
- Developer friendly & easy to customise
- Display all created contact form 7 form list.
- Export CF7 DB (CF7 Database – cf7db) data in CSV file
- CFDB7 DB Switcher
Connect CFDB7 to an external database or another DB
- Drag & Drop File Upload
Contact form 7 drag and drop files upload plugin.
- Already Submitted?
Trigger error if a field is already submitted
- CF7 Repeater
CF7 Repeater plugin allows creating one or more field dynamically
- Popup Message
Replace your validation and success messages into beautiful popup message to attract visitors.
- Export PDF File
Easy to export contact forms from database to PDF file
- Download and extract plugin files to a wp-content/plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin interface.
- Done !
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 Database Addon – CFDB7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Contact Form 7 Database Addon – CFDB7” has been translated into 27 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Fixed php 8.1 issues
Fixed xss issues
Fixed nonce issue
Fixed upload issue
This is a security and maintenance release and we strongly encourage you to update to it immediately.
Add index.php in cfdb7_uploads
Fixed minar file upload bug
UTF-8 CSV Export Fixed
First version of plugin.