Whether it is an utub embedded code, html code, html or any other, the plugin will generate a shortcode which will set the place for your code to appear on the frontend of the site.
A brief Markdown Example
- After activation, the plugin meta box will appear at the bottom of the admin editor page (ex. “Admin”->”Posts”->”hello world”).
- “Plugin meta box”-> “1st text field”. Within the plugin meta box enter the shortcode on the upper text field.
- “Plugin meta box”-> “2nd t text field”. Enter the content that should replace the shortcode on the front-end.
- Next to the 1st input field a short code shpuld appear, copy paste the generated shortcode to the “wysiwyg” meta box.
- Finally, update the page. You should see the result on the front-end of the site.
- U can use the “Add Code Snippet” & “Remove” for adding or removing a shortcode.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Code Injection For WYSIWYG” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Upgrade for supporting “posts”.