Code Block Syntax Highlighter for Elementor is an Elementor widget which adds code blocks with prism.js syntax highlighting to your website.
All languages and themes of Prism.js 1.22.0 are supported.
- Elementor widget to highlight code snippets
- All prism.js languages are supported
- Use different Prism.js themes
- Show or hide line numberscopy to clipboardline numbers
- Upload the plugin to your blog and activate
I want an additional feature which is not included?
Create a feature request on GitHub: https://github.com/thorstenalpers/wp-plugin-code-block-for-elementor/issues
I would like to be able to select only a few languages in the list?
Currently there is no admin UI, but you could modify the code-block.php file from line 101 to 406 of this plugin, so that you see only a few languages.
Contributors & Developers
“Code Block Syntax Highlighter for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 12-02-2020
1.0.0 – 16-12-2020
Added: Initial release