When you transfer your WP from one domain to another, you might want to update
theme header image url option from theme_mods_theme inside wp_options.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Backup your database. (Either get a plugin to do this, or do it with phpMyAdmin)
- Use this BEFORE you move your install to the new location: this should be the last thing you do before moving
- Plugin will figureout your curent domain and will propose new URL for
header,background,background thumb URL
- Accept proposed URL’s or modify them as needed and update the DB
Q: Dose it work
A: Yes it should be working , with no bugs it’s preatty straight forward
Q: How do we contact you
A: Find my contacts on my page
- There sure are a lot of warnings on here. How dangerous is this?
Just take a backup beforehand just in case. you can conact me at
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Change themehdr URL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Change themehdr URL” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release