Beginning with version 14.9.1 cformsII has pluggable captcha support. This plugin makes use of that by providing an implementation for the Really Simple CAPTCHA.
If there are missing dependencies, you should be notified on plugin activation.
How can I configure the generated image’s parameters?
On the Dashboard, go to Settings submenu “Really Simple CAPTCHA for cformsII” and find settings for characters length, font size, image size, text color, background color and allowed characters.
This works just fine. I'm not sure why the 1 star review.
Then installed the plug-in that it utilizes.
Choose 'really simple captcha' from 'type' in the fieldset dropdowns for your forms in form settings.
Options are minimal but effective.
If you can code stuff, then you can go into the file cforms2_really_simple_captcha.php and edit line 139 and rename the label from CAPTCHA to, say, 'Please Enter the info...'
Ultimately I rearranged them like this so they flowed better. It's not super neat but it works.
$req = '<label for="'.$input_id.'" class="secq"><span>Please enter the letters from the CAPTCHA window:</span></label>'
. '<input type="text" style="margin-top:-10px; margin-right:5px; margin-bottom:4px; height:27px; width:100px;" name="'.$this->get_id().'" id="'.$input_id.'" '
. 'class="'.$input_classes.'" title="'.$input_title.'"/>'
. '<img class="cforms2_really_simple_captcha_img" style="padding-top:5px; background:#565656" alt="CAPTCHA" src="'.$info['url'].'" />'
. '<span class="dashicons dashicons-update captcha-reset"></span>'
. '<input type="hidden" name="'.$this->get_id().'/hint" value="' . $info['hint'] . '"/>';
В форме cforms2 просто нет выбора графическая капча
“Really Simple CAPTCHA for cformsII” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- enhanced: make configuration independent from cformsII (breaks the settings)
- enhanced: correct Text Domain
- enhanced: make compatible with cforms version 14.12.2
- added: animation on CAPTCHA reset to indicate activity
- enhanced: adopt the cformsII 14.11 pluggable CAPTCHA API change
- enhanced: it is possible to show more than one form with CAPTCHA on one site
- added: CAPTCHA reset feature
- bugfix: check for classes existing to not cause a fatal error
- added: Really Simple CAPTCHA implementation for the cformsII pluggable