This Addon integrates Paystack with Contact Form 7.
Each contact form can have its own Paystack settings. When a contact form is enabled with Paystack, and the user submits the form it will send the email as usual, then auto redirect to payment confirmation with details entered in plugin settings.
If you have any problems, questions, or issues about this plugin then please create a support request and we will be more than happy to help
Note: This Paystack plugin works with both the old and new Contact Form 7 interface. A Paystack account is required to use Paystack integration.
Contact Form 7 – Paystack Integration Add-on Features
- Set Payment Title, Description and Amount per contact form
- Built in support 2 currencies (Nigeria & Ghana. For any issue please contact to plugin support)
- Paystack testing through Testmode
NOT WHAT YOU NEEDED?
Please try other plugins from us:
*Woocommerce Image Upload addon on add to cart
Visit plugin website
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for Contact Form 7 – Paystack Add-on and click install.
- That’s it. You are now ready to start accepting Paystack payment on your website through your contact form.
How do I use it?
You can integrate Paystack payment gateway with Contact Form 7 plugin. If configured properly, form will redirected to Paystack payment gateway with amount you have configured in the settings.
How do I get help?
How do I get Secret or Test Key on Paystack
- You can find your live or test secret key in your Paystack Dashboard [https://dashboard.paystack.com/#/settings/developer]
Do you need additional Features?
send a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 – Paystack Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Contact Form 7 – Paystack Add-on” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.