The Category Pie plugin for WordPress adds a pie chart to the administration pages for categories, tags and custom taxonomies. For non-hierarchical taxonomies like post tags the top 10 is displayed.
The Category Pie plugin for WordPress is released under GPLv3, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial website.
Visit the plugin wiki on Github.
Find support at the WordPress support forums.
Check out the source code on Github.
If you enjoy the Category Pie plugin, please consider making a small donation. Thanks!
- Unzip the download package
- Upload the folder including all files and sub directories to the
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress Plugins menu
- Data Policy
Category Pie uses the Google Chart API. Google ensures that all code and data are processed and rendered in the browser. No data is sent to any server.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Category Pie” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Category Pie” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code overhaul
- Change text domain string to category_pie
- Introduce category_pie_taxnow_hook filter
- Introduce category_pie_datarows filter
- Introduce category_pie_chart_options filter
- requires WP 3.6
- Include and update license to GPL3
- Code optimization.
- Initial release