Build Private Store For Woocommerce using to in woocommerce to particular user role or category, tag, product to purchase that.
Build Private Store For Woocommerce is a simple plugin that will help you create private access to preferred customers. A guest customer won’t be able to see the private products, and they will have to register in your store to be able to view them. You will be able to apply these settings globally across your entire site or only to specific categories, tags or pages.
FEATURES FOR BUILD PRIVATE STORE FOR WOOCOMMERCE:
- Easy Setup
- Private Products And Private Page.
- Customize Login Title, Register Title.
- Manually approve new customers registration.
- Account Approve Email, Account Reject Email.
- Login To price Show.
- Custom Text Add Login With Color customized.
- Disable user login access.
- Guest users won’t be able to view the protected area.
- Restrict access to your store products for guest users.
- Restrict content and product access only to members.
- Enable/Disable Approve Email.
- Enable/Disable Reject Email.
- WPML Support
🌟 Documentation | 🌟 Demo | 🌟 Get Pro | 🌟 Support
FEATURES FOR BUILD PRIVATE STORE FOR WOOCOMMERCE PREMIUM:
- Manually add category product in Login To price Show.
- Manually add tag product in Login To price Show.
- Change Account Reject Email subject, body, title.
- Change Account Approve Email subject, body, title.
CONTRIBUTE AND TRANSLATE
The Build Private Store For Woocommerce is translated into multiple languages Chinese, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, and many more. Help localize woocommerce even further by adding your locale Language. Click Here and contribute code for Click Here
How to Use Build Private Store For Woocommerce
This plugin is used to secure all pages.
Contributors & Developers
“Build Private Store For Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Build Private Store For Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.