BORICA Payments works by redirecting customers to BORICA payment page where they enter their card details.
To use this payment option, you need to have a virtual POS terminal.
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator
- From your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for BORICA Payments
- Click on ‘Install Now’ button to install BORICA Payments
- Activate the plugin by clicking on ‘Activate Plugin’
- Once the plugin is activated it is visible under menu Installed Plugins
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > BORICA Payments. By clicking on BORICA Payments you can start to configure the payment method.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“BORICA Payments by BORICA AD” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “BORICA Payments by BORICA AD” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- BORICA Payments First Release