The Bonway Statick Block Editor (BSBE for short) is a simple, lightweight editor for static content that can be used all throughout your website; Be it a generic greeting/exit paragraph for a news-item, or content for your footer.
Contributors & Developers
“Bonway Static Block Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Bonway Static Block Editor” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Bonway Static Block Editor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update: Added a new option if the layout of the content should be in a column or row direction
- Update: Added a new option that shows the block’s name as a title if checked
- Fix: Removed the ‘required’ star from the ‘Block Class’ field
- Update: Generated HTML now includes an ‘id’
- Update: Meta box is now on the side-column for easier access
- Update: Added the ‘copy shortcode’ function to the edit-page
- Update: Made any remaining custom styling only applicable to plugin-specific elements
- Feature: Copying a shortcode now displays a popup for four seconds
- Update: Removed any custom styling, as it was unnecessary and caused more harm than good
- Bugfix: Adjusted position of ‘general’ box, so that it can no longer overlap with the default ‘publish’ box
- Bugfix: If a block is called, but does not exist, the plugin no longer renders the most recently rendered content
- Bugfix: Fixed a styling bug that hid the ‘Add link’ popup
- Bugfix: Fixed click-to-copy; it now works as intended.
- Minor styling improvements to the admin area
- Updated logos
- New functionality: Click-to-clipboard for the shortcodes
- Custom admin-area styling
- Simple plugin. No custom styling