Bobs Custom Login allows you to easily customize your admin login page according to your needs.
This plugin is compatible with all of WordPress’ built-in functionalities and logout links will still function as they should.
If no logo is uploaded, the default WordPress logo is shown.
Live preview your Login Page in the plugin settings page. No need to Log Out!
- Responsive design
- Custom logo
- Background color
- Fullscreen background image (The image will stretch to fit the page, and will automatically resize as the window size changes.)
- Rounded or Squared form (You can change the radius of the rounded border)
- Form label color
- Form background color
- Form Style (Flat or Shadowed Box)
- Button Colors (Background & Text)
- Hide/Show “Register – Lost your password?” links
- Hide/Show “Back to” link
- Message boxes left border color
- “Register – Lost your password?” & “Back to” links colors (+ hover)
- Live preview within the settings screen
Upgrade to the Premium Version to take advantage of new and more advanced features…
Although the free version is full-featured and can be used without any limits, the premium version provides more features:
- Colors transparency
- Links to external images
- Fullscren background image or not. And controls over its position
- Instant preview (for Custom CSS too)
- Settings Import / Export
- Support via dedicated forum
And don’t worry about your free version settings…
You’ll be able to retrieve them with a migration tool included in the premium version.
- Unzip plugin files and upload them under your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Resulted names will be: ‘/wp-content/plugins/bobs-custom-login/’
- Activate plugin at “Plugins” administration page.
- Can I revert to original wordpress template?
Yes, just click the ‘Reset’ button.
- What is the recommened logo size?
Less than or equal to 320px width and 200px height is the recommended logo size for your WordPress Login Page.
Contributors & Developers
“Bobs Custom Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release