When we were making mockups for the refreshed admin bar in 3.3, I created a blue version to mix things up and ended up really liking it. It looks nice with both included admin color schemes, especially the blue. It’s also helpful for developers who maintain staging and production environments – I personally use the blue to remind me that I am looking at local development.
Blue Admin Bar is most easily installed automatically via the Plugins tab in your blog administration panel.
- Upload the
blue-admin-barfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enjoy your blue admin bar!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Blue Admin Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixes for 3.3 RC1
- RTL for 3.3 RC1
- Fixes for 3.3 beta 4
- Fix for 3.3 beta (r19261)
- Support for BuddyPress when using BP_USE_WP_ADMIN_BAR
- Tweaked the hover color for < 3.3 to be darker (matches 3.3)
- First version