By Available URL you can add urls and force users or roles just see these urls. If a user(logged in user) open a URL that not allowed, Will redirect to a URL you want. You can enter redirect URL for backend and frontend separately.
Most used of this plugin will be in create demo for plugins & themes. You can install it on WordPress network and create multiple demo.
Available URL has some hooks for programmers. Also when a URL redirected, In location URL will be a request called: ‘redirect_by’ this will be useful for sometimes.
In 22.214.171.124 I added a emergency way for disable admin redirects.
For use that, Just open this URL(Before that, Replace “example.com” with your domain):
One more thing about Available URL:
Available URL uses i18n, So you can translate it for your language.
You can use GitHub plugin page to development it.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/available-urldirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- After activate Available URL, In wordpress settings will be a submenu that called: Available URL. From there you can enter your URLs by role and user filter.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Available URL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Available URL” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Available URL” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release of available URL
- Change and Fix bugs in redirect function
- Change URL settings
- Fix translates
- Fix bug of “New Row” button
- Functions are now optimized
- Add emergency reset for admins
- Tested up to WP 5.8.3
- Optimize code
- Fix translation