Grow your Social Media presence and keep your content alive.
Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling contents – is a WordPress plugin where you can easily manage your scheduling for all your pages.
It built to pick up your old content and share it on your FB pages, all on autopilot.
It allows you to publish old posts from your website or just the latests and newests ones.
Don’t let your posts die after just a single social media share. FB Auto post allows you to share individual posts multiple times, over and over again.
Install tutorial link
Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling contents Tutorial
- Display list of your FB pages in your wordPress plugin
- Post automatically your website contents to your FB pages
- Post randomisly old posts in a scheduled time
- Configure your auto-posts programs with category, date and numbers of posts
- Set your own timezone
- Create multiple auto post programs
- Each auto posted article details is saved in a log file
The following are the steps to install the FB Auto Post plugin
- In your WordPress Administration Panels, click on Add New option under Plugins from the menu.
- Click on upload at the top.
- Browse the location and select the Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling contents Plugin and click install now.
- To turn the Plugin on, click Activate.
- Check your Administration Panels or WordPress blog to see if the Plugin is working.
- You can change the plugin options from FB Auto Post under settings menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling contents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling contents” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.