Too difficult to protect the site from botnets. googlebot, ybot, crawler bot is a botnet.
RSS, feedback tool uses the same technique with a botnet. irc bot, bot scanner or a hacking
tool that is also botnet.
but has a different purpose. IRC bot, Bot scanner or a hacking tool is very disturbing,
and its presence does not benefit us. from here the idea of making this Plugins.
if the medium and high risk tool will implement the web status refused.
and if a low risk web status can only be read to apply, can not upload or comment.
Database on the plugin is taken from an existing tool.
I hope this tool is useful for security and do not interfere with your SEO.
- Rizky Ariestiyansyah
- Forum ExploreCrew
- Forum DevilzC0de
- Download the anti-hacking-tools.zip file to your computer.
- Login Admin, Installed new plugins, click “add new” then upload and “install now”.
- Or unzip it, use ftp upload the “anti-hacking-tools” folder (including all files within) to your “/wp-content/plugins/anti-hacking-tools/”
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- in Tab Plugin click “Anti Hacking Tools”
- Checklist all for best security and click “Save Changes”
- Will “Anti Hacking Tools” block search engine bots like googlebot, ybot, bing?
No, it will not.
- Is the “Anti Hacking Tools” capable of blocking spam?
Yes, spammer using a tool without run browser. “Anti Hacking Tools” protect your blog from hacking tools, ircbot (botnet) and fake browser.
- What do you mean “Fake Browser”?
“Fake Browser” is a technique in hacking a way to manipulate the request headers so as to have in common with the browser.
- Where you get database signature?
I get it from hundreds community. until now I still is collecting it.
- I see a little database signature which commercial tools, why?
I don’t have much money to buy commercial tools. if there someone wish to assist this project please deliver message to my email.
Contributors & Developers
“Anti Hacking Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Anti Hacking Tools” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- first release
- Fix Installation via Tab upload
- Fix Image Button
- Fix readme.txt
- Fix visitor notice (cache problem)
- Add Signature Database
- Fix Pattern Local File Inclution Protection
- Fix Pattern SQL Injection Protection
- Add Pattern Remote Command Excute Protection
- Add backup .htaccess
- Add Tab Report