AMP non-AMP Auto Ads, is simple but effective plugins to allow you place automated ads on your AMP WordPress site or Regular WordPress site( Site not optimized for AMP).
Plugin supports following options:
1. AMP Auto Ads for AMP Pages
2. AMP Ads for POST Content
3. Auto Ads for Non-AMP Pages
- Check Demo: Live site , for AMP try the website article in your mobile device.
What AMP non-AMP Auto Ads has to offer you?
- AMP Auto Ads for AMP Pages
AMP Auto Ads can be enabled from your google AdSense account, go to Opportunities > Labs > Enable “AMP Auto ads – Text & display”. Plugin will take care of rest of the parts, you only needs to enter your Client-Id like ca-pub-1213733709341832 .
Must change your this from plugin to your Client ID.
Check here on how to setup AMP auto Ads
- AMP Ads for POST Content
Show Ads on your AMP pages, post content. To setup this you need ad data-ad-slot from your exiting ad unit in AdSense. Followed guide from google. Plugin takes care of all the necessary codes.
Check here on how to setup AMP Ads
- Auto Ads for Non-AMP Pages
This setting enables auto ads on your website, for all non-AMP pages. You need to turn on this setting in your AdSense account for this to work on your website. It takes 10-30 minutes before google starts pushing ads through this ad type.
Plugin will take care of all the necessary codes once you enable the setting in your AdSense account. Google page for ref.
Check here on how to setup auto Ads
A few notes about the sections above:
- Change the default Client Id
- Change the Default Ad slots ID
* Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject : “AMP Support: ”
* Ask your questions in the support forum, or contact us directly or email at email@example.com .
To install the plugin :
- Upload extracted
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress by seraching for AMP and non AMP
- Will the plugin work in a mobile browser?
Yes, plugin works in all the browser, please let us know if you note any difficulty. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Use support forum.
- What is AMP page?
AMP stands for Accelerated Mobile Pages, a Google-backed project designed as an open standard for any publisher to have pages load quickly on mobile devices.
- What is non-AMP page?
Non-AMP stands for our regular page i.e. Canonical Pages, a Google-backed project designed as an open standard for any publisher to have pages load quickly on mobile devices.
- Any question write us email@example.com
Find out more at http://www.piclaunch.com
Follow us on Twitter: @piclaunch
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AMP & Non-AMP Auto Ads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AMP & Non-AMP Auto Ads” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Primary version