AIOSEO – The Best WordPress SEO Plugin & Toolkit
All in One SEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin started in 2007. Today, over 3 million website owners and SEO experts use AIOSEO for higher SEO rankings.
Our users consistently rate AIOSEO as the most comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin and marketing toolkit. It’s the fastest way to optimize WordPress SEO settings, add schema markup, create XML sitemap, add local SEO, track SEO keyword rankings, automate internal linking, perform SEO audits, add Author SEO (EEAT), monitor SEO revisions, connect Google search console, and basically everything a SEO Pro would use to rank higher in search engines.
We have AI SEO features that helps you optimize SEO rankings using ChatGPT (OpenAI) and artificial intelligence.
This is the lite version of the All in One WordPress SEO Pro plugin that comes with all the powerful SEO features you will ever need to rank higher in search engines including smart SEO schema markup, advanced SEO modules, powerful SEO sitemap suite, local SEO module, SEO keyword ranking tracking, automatic internal linking, WooCommerce SEO, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium WordPress SEO plugin now!
Here’s why smart business owners, SEO experts, marketers, and developers love AIOSEO, and you will too!
What Makes AIOSEO Better than Other WordPress SEO Plugins
AIOSEO is leading the innovation in WordPress SEO space, and our SEO features will give you a competitive advantage.
Easy SEO Setup Wizard
Our SEO setup wizard optimizes your website’s SEO settings based on your unique industry needs in less than 5 minutes.
Smart Schema Markup (aka Rich Snippets)
Get better click through rate (CTR) and Google rich featured snippets using advanced SEO schema markups like FAQ schema, product schema, recipe schema markup, and dozens more using our custom Schema Generator.
AI Title and Description Generator
Save time by automatically generating SEO titles and meta descriptions using OpenAI ChatGPT.
Unlimited SEO Keywords
Optimize for unlimited SEO keywords using our SEO content analyzer. Our TruSEO score gives you detailed content & readability analysis, so you can get higher SEO rankings.
Google Keyword Rank Tracking
Easily track how your website is ranking for different keywords in Google from your WordPress dashboard.
Automatic Link Assistant
Automate internal links between your pages using our smart internal linking algorithm that will help improve on-page SEO.
Local Business SEO
Improve your local SEO presence with local business schema, support for multiple local store locations, business opening hours, Google Maps integration, contact info (business email, business phone, business address, etc), and more with our Local SEO module.
Keep a historical record of SEO changes, monitor the impact of changes, and restore previous versions in one click.
Content Decay Tracking
Never lose traffic to competitors. Quickly detect which content is losing traffic / SEO rankings, so you can optimize it to regain your rankings with our Search Statistics module.
Smart XML Sitemap
Advanced XML sitemaps to boost your SEO rankings (with easy setup inside Google Search Console). Also includes Video SEO XML sitemap, News SEO XML sitemap, RSS sitemap, and HTML sitemap.
Smart SEO Redirects
The most powerful SEO Redirection manager for setting up advanced SEO redirects including 301 redirects, 302, 307, 410, 404 redirection, REGEX redirects, and more.
404 Error Monitor
Automatic 404 error monitor helps you track and redirect 404 errors, so you don’t lose SEO rankings.
Add custom author profile pages, author bio box, and relevant author schema to boost Google EEAT score to help with Google’s Helpful Content Update (HCU).
SEO Audit Checklist
Improve your SEO ranking with our comprehensive SEO audit checklist.
Knowledge Graph Support
Improve your website’s search appearance with SEO Knowledge panel.
Google Site Links and Search Box
Our SEO markup can help you get sitelinks and search box for your brand.
Table of Contents
Automatically generate a table of content, customize headings, anchors, and you can also hide or reorder the headings.
Advanced SEO Plugin Features
User Access Control
Control who can manage your SEO settings with our advanced SEO access control.
WordPress REST API
Manage your SEO metadata with WordPress REST API. Great for headless WordPress installations.
Advanced Robots Meta SEO Settings
Granular controls for no index, no follow, no archive, no snippet, max snippet, max video, etc.
RSS Content for SEO
Stop content scraping from hurting your SEO rankings.
Full Site Redirects
Merging websites or switching domains? Full site redirect makes it easy to switch domains without losing SEO rankings.
Smart Meta Title & Description
Automatic SEO generation, dynamic SEO smart tags, include Emoji, add shortcodes, and more features to stand out in search results.
Add Breadcrumb navigation to improve user experience and boost your SEO rankings. Comes with full SEO JSON+LD support.
Automatic Image SEO
Helps your images rank higher by autogenerating image title, clean SEO image filenames, and more.
Advanced SEO Canonical URLs
Prevent duplicate content in SEO with automatic canonical URLs.
SEO Cleanup / Manual SEO Penalty Removal
Domains Report feature in Link Assistant automatically removes all links for specific domains with just one click. Huge time saver when doing SEO cleanups.
Link Opportunities Report
See better internal link opportunities with our smart algorithm. Easily add internal links with just a few clicks.
Manage and customize SEO robots.txt files in WordPress.
Crawl Quota Management
Crawl Cleanup feature manages your search engine crawl quota and index your important content faster.
Title and Nofollow for SEO
Easily add title and nofollow to external links.
Analyze your page / posts headlines to improve CTR and SEO rankings.
Competitor Site SEO Analysis
Use competitor SEO analysis to outrank them with better SEO optimization.
SEO Code Snippets
Integration with WPCode plugin for SEO code snippets to further customize every aspect of your SEO.
WordPress SEO Integrations
Google Search Console Integration
Connect with Google webmaster tools and Google Search Console to see SEO insights (like content rankings, keyword rankings, page speed insights, post index status, etc) directly in your WordPress dashboard.
Improves your WooCommerce SEO rankings. Easily optimize WooCommerce product pages, product categories, and more for best eCommerce SEO results.
Knowledge Panel SEO
Improve website SEO apperance by adding social media profile links for Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yelp, YouTube, and more.
Webmaster Tool Integrations
Connect with all webmaster tools including Google Search Console, Bing SEO, Yandex SEO, Baidu SEO, Google Analytics, Pinterest site verification, and more.
Social Media Integration
Facebook SEO, Twitter SEO, and Pinterest SEO with better website previews.
Google AMP SEO Integration
Improve your mobile SEO rankings with Google AMP SEO.
Semrush SEO integration
See additional SEO keywords with Semrush SEO integration.
Use ChatGPT to write SEO titles and meta descriptions to improve SEO rankings.
Microsoft Clarity Integration
See visotor interactions with heatmaps and session recordings.
Instantly notify Bing and Yandex for faster SEO indexing.
Better Elementor SEO for landing pages.
Better Divi SEO for landing pages.
Optimize SeedProd landing pages for SEO.
Open Graph Support
Improve SEO rankings with open graph meta data.
WordPress SEO Plugin Importer
Not happy with your current SEO plugin? We make SEO migration easy with our point-and-click automated SEO data transfer tool. We currently support SEO migration from following SEO tools:
- Yoast SEO Importer
- Yoast SEO Premium Importer
- RankMath SEO Importer
We also support importing SEO redirects from the following plugins:
- Redirection Plugin
- Simple 301 Redirects Importer
- Safe Redirection Manager
- 301 Redirects Importer
Aside from that, our SEO migration tool also helps you with:
- Import / Export AIOSEO settings from one site to another
- Create SEO Settings Backup
- CSV Sitemap Import to Import additional pages to your XML Sitemaps
Now you can see why AIOSEO is often rated the best SEO plugin in WordPress.
Give AIOSEO a try.
Want to unlock more SEO features? Upgrade to AIOSEO Pro.
AIOSEO® is a registered trademark of Semper Plugins LLC. When writing about the WordPress SEO plugin by AIOSEO, please use the following format.
- AIOSEO (correct)
- All in One SEO (correct)
- AIO SEO (incorrect)
- All in 1 SEO (incorrect)
- AISEO (incorrect)
This plugin provides 9 blocks.
- AIOSEO - Breadcrumbs
- AIOSEO - HTML Sitemap
- AIOSEO - FAQ with JSON Schema
- AIOSEO - Table of Contents
- AIOSEO - Local Business Info
- AIOSEO - Local Business Location Categories
- AIOSEO - Local Business Locations
- AIOSEO - Local Business Google Map
- AIOSEO - Reviewer Name (E-E-A-T)
Please visit our complete AIOSEO documentation before requesting support for SEO from the AIOSEO team.
Who should use AIOSEO?
SEO is essential for all websites. AIOSEO is perfect for business owners, bloggers, marketers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to rank higher in search, then you need to use AIOSEO WordPress SEO plugin.
Which themes does AIOSEO support?
AIOSEO works with all WordPress themes. Simply enable AIOSEO to make your WordPress theme SEO friendly.
Will AIOSEO slow down my website?
Nope, AIOSEO will NOT slow down your website. We understand that speed is important for SEO, that’s why our code is properly optimised for maximum performance. Remember, faster websites rank higher in search. Use AIOSEO for fast SEO improvements.
Can I use AIOSEO on client sites?
Yes, you can use AIOSEO on client websites.
Are AIOSEO sitemaps better than default WordPress sitemaps?
Yes, AIOSEO smart sitemaps are a lot more optimised than the default WordPress sitemaps. Once you enable AIOSEO, our XML sitemaps will override the default WordPress sitemaps, so you can improve your SEO rankings.
We also offer advanced SEO sitemaps such as News Sitemap, Video Sitemap, and RSS Sitemap.
Our SEO sitemaps come with granular control such as links per sitemap, enable / disable post types or taxonomies, include / exclude specific links from sitemap, add additional non-WordPress pages to sitemaps, customise sitemap priority & frequency for each section of your site, and more.
This is why experts rate AIOSEO as the best WordPress SEO plugin.
Does AIOSEO help with SEO Verification?
Yes. AIOSEO can help you with website SEO verification with various webmaster tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Yandex, Baidu, Pinterest, and just about every other site verification you need.
Why is AIOSEO better than other SEO plugins?
There are many WordPress SEO plugins out there. Unlike others, AIOSEO WordPress SEO plugin is always reliable. Our SEO features are results focused (no bloat), and we offer exceptional customer support.
AIOSEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin, and it’s trusted by over 3 million website owners.
Do I really need an XML Sitemap?
Yes! XML Sitemaps help Google and other search engines to find all the pages of your website.
An XML sitemap is a list of all the content on your website. The sitemap helps search engine bots to easily see all the content on your site in one place, The XML sitemap file is hidden from your human visitors, however search engines like Google can see it.
Without an XML sitemap, some of your web pages may never be included in Google search results, and won’t get any traffic.
XML Sitemaps also help you tell Google which pages you DON’T want included in search results. This can help your SEO to prevent keyword cannibalization and duplicate content issues.
As part of your SEO strategy, an XML sitemap can help you to improve your domain authority and unlock more traffic from Google, Bing and other search engines.
AIOSEO can easily help you get your sitemaps listed inside Google Search Console so your content can start to get indexed today!
Does AIOSEO integrate directly with Google Search Console?
Absolutely! Our integration with Google Search Console allows you to monitor and maintain your website’s presence on Google. With our direct integration, you can easily view important information about your website, such as the number of clicks, impressions, and the average position for each keyword that your website’s content appears for in Google search results. You can also track your contents page speed using Google’s Page Speed Insights directly inside your WordPress dashboard.
Additionally, AIOSEO can also provide you with data on the most frequently used keywords, the most popular pages on your website, and any crawl errors or security issues that may arise. By integrating with Google Search Console, AIOSEO provides website owners with valuable insights that can help to improve SEO and overall online visibility. With this integration, you can track your site’s progress over time and make data-driven decisions that will help you achieve your SEO goals.
Contributors & Developers
“All in One SEO – Best WordPress SEO Plugin – Easily Improve SEO Rankings & Increase Traffic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“All in One SEO – Best WordPress SEO Plugin – Easily Improve SEO Rankings & Increase Traffic” has been translated into 56 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
New in Version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed: Setup Wizard no longer freezes in Lite when the sitemap feature is selected for activation.
New in Version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed: Adding a Focus Keyphrase in TruSEO sometimes fails when user is using a language that is not officially supported.
New in Version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed: Plugin conflict with WPBakery page builder when a post was previously edited with WPBakery and the page builder is then deactivated.
- Fixed: SEO Preview no longer triggers a 404 request when fetching the schema output for the preview in Lite.
New in Version 4.5.7
- Updated: Added a new Featured Image tag for the RSS feed settings.
- Updated: Improved TruSEO Highlighter support for the Classic Editor.
- Fixed: Author sitemap would sometimes not load correctly for multisites due to incorrect users table name.
- Fixed: Default priority for terms of a given taxonomy not correctly reflected in the sitemap.
- Fixed: XML sitemap header no longer includes query args.
- Fixed: %currentyear% smart tag is now correctly imported from Rank Math into AIOSEO.
- Fixed: Search Statistics link to check Index Status in Google Search Console now considers subfolder WordPress installs.
- Fixed: Error in Link Assistant when site has no posts at all.
- Fixed: Deleting a redirect now correctly closes the editor.
- Fixed: Redirects table header no longer renders line breaks when used on small screens.
- Fixed: Redirect testing of a pass-through redirect now works as expected.
- Fixed: Redirects are no longer triggered when WP CLI is running.
- Fixed: Conflict with Simple Link Directory plugin where AIOSEO modals are opened on post/term edit.
- Fixed: Flyout menu box shadows and icons not rendered correctly in Safari.
- Fixed: Revision count for new, unpublished posts is no longer incorrect inside Avada and WPBakery.
- Fixed: Wrong social image output in some cases for various page builders.
- Fixed: Canonical URL for the dedicated HTML Sitemap page is now correct and no longer based on the post permalink structure.
- Fixed: Post/term details column sometimes not loading for authors and editors.
- Fixed: Issue causing TruSEO to sometimes not detect foreign languages correctly.
- Fixed: Issue where the “Focus Keyphrase in Introduction” check was not detecting content inside custom fields unless the shortcode block is used.
New in Version 4.5.6
- New: SEO Preview Redesign – Our revamped preview better reflects how your pages may look like in search results and now also supports various Google rich results snippets, including products, FAQ pages and more.
- New: Redirect Schedules – Add redirects for your pages ahead of time or schedule them for a specific date range thanks to our new scheduling ability.
- New: Redirect CSV Importer – Import redirects directly into AIOSEO by uploading a CSV file.
- Updated: Added Author SEO tab with additional settings for the Author SEO (E-E-A-T) addon.
- Updated: Added support for PHP 8.3.
- Updated: Bumped the minimum required WordPress Core version to 5.3.
- Fixed: ProfilePage schema error because “mainEntity” property is missing.
New in Version 4.5.5
- Updated: Various AI Title/Description Generator improvements for more reliable results and better foreign language support.
- Updated: Removed Search Statistics Index status background scan in favour of loading results on-the-fly to prevent quota from running out.
- Updated: Added a survey that triggers when users deactivate the plugin.
- Updated: Added WooCommerce Shop page to the breadcrumb trail for WooCommerce Products and related taxonomies.
- Updated: Added Broken Link Checker as an installable plugin to the Setup Wizard and About Us page.
- Fixed: Block settings sidebar not re-expanding after user closed it previously.
- Fixed: Primary term not included in canonical URL for WooCommerce products.
- Fixed: Schema not correctly reflecting Out of Stock status for variable products in WooCommerce.
- Fixed: Schema Generator graph/template search box disappeared when certain special characters were entered.
- Fixed: SEO Revisions not created for attachments.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict with WPBingo Core where AIOSEO setting tabs are collapsed.
- Fixed: Conflict between AIOSEO Redirects and Divi page builder.
- Fixed: Redirection plugins are no longer marked as conflicting when AIOSEO Redirects isn’t installed.
- Fixed: AIOSEO Details column on post list page would sometimes load unnecessarily.
New in Version 4.5.4
- New: Author SEO (E-E-A-T) Addon – Optimize your site for Google’s E-E-A-T ranking factor by proving your writer’s expertise through author schema markup and new UI elements.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict where post content sometimes disappeared in the post editor when using AIOSEO, Avada and the Classic Editor.
- Fixed: Taxonomy title smart tag not outputting proper value when archive page has no posts.
New in Version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed: AIOSEO Settings modal sometimes opening in Divi visual editor when user performs unrelated action.
New in Version 4.5.3
- New: Added support for importing Locations from Yoast SEO into Local SEO.
- New: Added support for LiteSpeed servers to Redirection Manager.
- Updated: Numerous performance updates under the hood.
- Updated: SEO Revisions now tracks changes to the Cornerstone Content setting.
- Updated: Redirect’s manual 404s now load a 404 WP template instead of just sending a 404 header to the browser.
- Updated: Added post status badges to the Links Report in Link Assistant to show the post status of non-published posts.
- Updated: Improved style compatibility between AIOSEO and the Extra theme.
- Fixed: Paged Format now uses the global separator tag.
- Fixed: Product schema is no longer output when the product does not have a valid price set.
- Fixed: Various schema graphs now consider timezones when outputting dates and no longer output incorrect timestamps.
- Fixed: Redirect modal UI now works correctly when a post is trashed.
- Fixed: Redirects no longer prevent the use of WP CLI.
- Fixed: Redirect’s HTTP Headers table no longer disappears after inserting a value in the field.
- Fixed: When editing a redirect the edit screen no longer closes after selecting a value.
- Fixed: Error when importing robots.txt rules with certain regex patterns.
- Fixed: File structure issue that caused some localized strings from being excluded in language files.
- Fixed: Cornerstone Content setting removed for attachment pages.
- Fixed: Setup Wizard sometimes showing wrong step count.
- Fixed: Snippet preview showing incorrect preview for Taxonomy Title smart tag when no primary category is selected.
- Fixed: Search Statistics now correctly syncs the homepage with what is selected under Settings > Reading.
- Fixed: Plugin conflict with the Autoptimization plugin where the frontend of the site shows a whitescreen when logged-in users are using Russian as their locale.
- Fixed: Conflict with block-based themes in WP 6.0+.
New in Version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed: Conflict with Avada where some Avada elements cause the post editor to load the wrong data.
New in Version 4.5.2
- New: Integrations with Avada & WPBakery – Control your SEO and optimize your content directly from the Avada and WPBakery visual page builders.
- New: Added support for the Limit Modified Date setting to Elementor, Divi and SeedProd.
- Updated: Improved shipping details schema logic for WooCommerce to better prevent plugin/theme conflicts.
- Fixed: PHP error in Tools menu when using WP 5.4 or lower.
New in Version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed: Plugin conflict with Jetpack.
See our changelog on aioseo.com for previous releases.