The Affiliates system allows you to run a successful Affiliate Marketing Program.
It comprises a set of the most powerful growth-oriented tools.
Designed for Growth
A fresh and intuitive dashboard helps your partners to spread the word about your site, products and services easily.
Affiliates can share links to any page on the website, using simple tools that are built into its dashboard.
Designed to deliver an intuitive experience out of the box, it is ready for virtually any theme, even without customizations.
Yet you can refine the design and facilities provided for your affiliates even further, with its flexible template-based dashboard sections.
You will find extensive information and detailed instructions in the Documentation.
Important features include an intuitive affiliate dashboard, automated affiliate registration and unlimited affiliate management sections. Affiliates can integrate with virtually any platform, including e-commerce, memberships, forms, lead generation, lead tracking and many more.
Commissions on referred users are built-in, free and premium integrations with today’s most popular e-commerce and other systems are available.
The Affiliates plugin provides an affiliate system for sellers, shops, distributors, blogs, membership sites, microsites for product launches and many more. It allows to quickstart your affiliate program and start growing fast.
It also provides a solid framework for developers, who wish to build customized solutions based on a sound data model.
With unlimited affiliate program management tools available on the back end, its flexible affiliate dashboard templates, blocks and shortcodes, you can provide your affiliates with a really intuitive experience. Partners get the tools and information about their earnings and performance on the front end. There is everything you need to start an affiliate and growth marketing program.
To manage an Affiliate Marketing or Partner Referral Program and track visits to your site with affiliate links, the Affiliates system is the most powerful free solution.
The system is used to manage affiliates, create referrals and track visits to your site through affiliate links. Referrals are stored and attributed to an affiliate, for example if clients place orders on your site and you need to credit your affiliates.
Free Integrations and Extensions
- Affiliates Import : Allows to import affiliate accounts in bulk from a text file. This is also useful to migrate to Affiliates, Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise.
- Affiliates WooCommerce Light : Run your affiliate program with WooCommerce, referrals are created automatically for your affiliates when they refer sales.
- Affiliates Events Manager : Grant commissions to affiliates for referred bookings with Events Manager, supports referrals based on coupons, records essential booking data for referred bookings.
- Affiliates Ninja Forms : Affiliates can register through Ninja Forms forms and form submissions can grant commissions and record referrals.
- Affiliates Formidable : Affiliates can register through Formidable Forms forms and form submissions can grant commissions and record referrals.
- Affiliates Contact Form 7 : Lead tracking and store data from submitted Contact Form 7 forms. Tracks form submissions to the referring affiliate and allows to record referrals and commissions.
- Affiliates BuddyPress : Display affiliate content in the BuddyPress user profile.
- Affiliates reCAPTCHA : This integrates reCAPTCHA with the affiliate registration form.
Additional resources can be found on GitHub.
Premium Integrations and Extensions included with Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise
- Affiliates Pro provides all features available in the free Affiliates system, a more detailed Dashboard with additional Dashboard Sections, additional features like referral Rates (supports formula-based rates), Banner Management, advanced Notifications, additional Dashboard sections and Shortcodes, advanced commission Rates, affiliate export features, advanced Totals with mass payment files and exports, more integrations and advanced integration features.
- Affiliates Enterprise provides all features and integrations available in Affiliates Pro and also supports mulitple tiers, campaigns and pixel tracking with image and iframe tracking pixels among other features as well as additional Dashboard sections, blocks and shortcodes.
Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise come with additional features, extensions and integrations. Among these are:
E-Commerce and Events
- Affiliates WooCommerce : Our advanced integration for WooCommerce includes automated status synchronization, recurring referrals and product rates.
- Affiliates Events Manager The integration records referrals and essential booking data for referred bookings. It allows to grant commissions on bookings with Events Manager.
Social Sharing Platforms … make it even easier for affiliates to share their links
- Affiliates AddThis : This integration with AddThis converts URLs to share into affiliate links automatically for affiliates who are logged in.
- Affiliates AddToAny : This integration with AddToAny converts URLs to share into affiliate links automatically for affiliates who are logged in.
- Affiliates Pay per Click : Pay affiliate commissions based on clicks or visits to affiliate links.
- Affiliates Ninja Forms : Affiliates can register through Ninja Forms forms and form submissions can grant commissions and record referrals. Used with Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise, this integration opens up additional features and integrates seemlessly with our premium versions.
- Affiliates Formidable : Affiliates can register through forms handled with Formidable Forms, record and track form submissions to pay affiliate partners commissions on leads or successful purchases. Used with Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise, this integration opens up additional features and integrates seemlessly with our premium versions.
- Affiliates Gravity Forms : This extension allows to record referrals for form submissions and to create affiliate accounts for new users based on Gravity Forms.
- Affiliates Contact Form 7 : Lead tracking and store data from submitted Contact Form 7 forms. Tracks form submissions to the referring affiliate and allows to record referrals and commissions. Used with Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise it unlocks advanced features.
Premium Extensions available separately
- Affiliates Coupons to create WooCommerce coupons for affiliates automatically and in bulk.
- Affiliates Users to automatically create affiliate accounts for new users
- Affiliates by Username which allows affiliate links to indicate usernames in addition to the affiliate IDs
- Affiliates Permanent : This extension is useful if you want to grant your affiliates commissions on all purchases made by customers they refer.
- Affiliates Products which handles WooCommerce product commissions for product partners and affiliates on product sales
Fully integrates affiliate login, registration, statistictal overview, affiliate links and profile in a setup-free dashboard. Available as block and shortcode and highly customizable using templates. Individual dashboard sections are also available as blocks and shortcodes and can be customized using templates.
Referrals and affiliate link statistics are recorded and available instantly, as transactions are processed. Integration with virtually any E-Commerce platform.
Records browseable traffic statistics with source and landing page, user agent and related referrals per affiliate.
Simply have as many affiliates as you can get.
Easy affiliate recruitment
Affiliates can sign up automatically and can also be added manually with or without user accounts.
Affiliate approval and notifications
Affiliates can be approved manually or automatically and notifications are sent that inform them and the administrator of their status.
Affiliates provides an API which makes it easily integratable with virtually any E-Commerce and Membership system.
Quick & Easy Installation
Upload/install and activate the plugin from your WordPress Dashboard.
Feedback is welcome
Do you have feature requests or want to provide feedback? Please get in touch, the Affiliates plugins evolve with your needs.
Free or Premium
The Affiliates plugin is free and Open Source. If you want to use it, simply install it from your WordPress Dashboard or download it from WordPress.org.
Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise are premium releases with additional features.
Your support of our work helps to make all versions even more awesome.
You will find extensive information and detailed instructions on the Documentation pages.
Please follow @itthinx on Twitter for updates on this and other plugins.
- For more immediate and preferential support, we kindly ask you to obtain Affiliates Pro or Affiliates Enterprise.
- If you need help or want to ask a question about the free version, please leave a comment on the Affiliates plugin page on our site, or post a topic in the Support section.
- Feedback is welcome!
- If you need help, have problems, want to leave feedback or want to provide constructive criticism, please leave a comment on the Affiliates plugin page.
Please work with us to try to solve problems before you rate this plugin less than 5 stars or say it doesn’t work. There goes a lot of work into providing you with free quality plugins! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to help. Thanks!
What this plugin is not
It is not intended to keep track of links to other sites that you as a member of an affiliate program may have. We suggest you have a look at the Affiliate plugin if you’re interested in that.
If you want to add a translation, please review Affiliates Translations.
Many thanks to those who have contributed translations:
French by Johan Walter from Massage Factory,
Hebrew by Yair from temoni.org,
Italian by Alessandro Bergamin from VoglioClienti.it and Roberto Castaldo from InArte,
Indonesian by Ganis Irawan from Bisnis Internet 101,
Lithuanian by Vincent G from Host1Free,
Polish by BizExpert,
Portuguese by Carlos Gouveia from iNovve,
Slovak by Cr3o from životné poistenie,
Spanish by David Perez from Closemarketing,
Ukranian by Michael Yunat from GetVoIP
This plugin provides 6 blocks.
More detailed instructions are available on the Documentation pages.
- Upload or extract the
affiliatesfolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. Or you could use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Enable the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- A new Affiliates menu will appear in WordPress, this is where you manage your affiliates and keep track of visits and referrals.
- Go to Affiliates > Settings > Pages and click the Generate button. This will add a new page to your site with a default Affiliate Area that you can then edit if needed.
- Now you can let your affiliates sign up directly from the Affiliate Area or start adding affiliates manually and provide them with affiliate links to your site.
- Go to Affiliates > Settings > Integrations and review the available integrations.
Please make sure to review the Documentation.
The information provided in this section is by no means exhaustive. Please make sure to refer to the Documentation as your preferred source of information.
Is there an option to create an Affiliate Area?
You can let the tool generate an Affiliate Area for you. This will create a new page that contains the Affiliates Dashboard. You can later customize the page and add additional pages as needed.
Go to Affiliates > Settings > Pages and press the Generate button.
You will find a new page titled Affiliate Area on your site which includes the Affiliated Dashboard, providing several Dashboard Sections that streamline the process from partners signing up to providing them their affiliate links and earnings information.
You can edit this page and adjust it according to your preferences. The dashboard and its sections can be further customized using templates.
How can I show affiliates their affiliate link?
Note: You can create a page and embed a shortcode manually, or you can create an Affiliate Area as outlined above.
For example, embed this shortcode on a page:
This will render a link to your site with the affiliate’s ID appended.
If you want to link to a certain page, you can use this shortcode:
If you want to show how a link would look like, you can use the shortcode within HTML as well, for example:
Remember to use HTML entities for
>as shown above.
How can I show affiliates information about their performance?
Information about an affiliate’s performance is provided via the Affiliates Dashboard and other facilities.
Detailed information on this is available on the Documentation pages.
Is it possible to show content for affiliates or non-affiliates only?
Embed the content that you want to show to affiliates like this:
[affiliates_is_affiliate] This is visible to affiliates who are logged in only. [/affiliates_is_affiliate]
For content to show to non-affiliates use this:
[affiliates_is_not_affiliate] You can see this if you are not logged in as an affiliate. [/affiliates_is_not_affiliate]
Can we generate affiliate links for our partners?
Affiliate links are available for registered affiliates and they can see
them in the Affiliate Area. You can also customize these and let them
link to any page on your site.
Can we track visits to our site through our partners’ sites?
The Affiliates system tracks visits via affiliate links to any page on
your site. It also allows to track referred user registrations and order,
while recording related commissions through referrals and transaction data.
Can we register commissions manually?
Commissions are registered manually via the Referrals section in the
Can we grant commissions when affiliates refer new users?
The built-in user registration integration allows to grant commissions
for new user sign-ups.
Can we record referrals automatically when, for example, an order is placed?
Yes. See the documentation on Affiliates for details on supported integrations.
See the documentation on Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise
for additional supported premium integrations and advanced integration features.
I am an affiliate of ACME and they provided me with an affiliate link. Is this plugin for me?
No it isn’t.
This plugin is for sites that need to manage their affiliates.
Please have a look at the Affiliate plugin for this purpose instead.
Can I automatically store additional referral and transaction data?
Yes you can do that through the plugin’s API functions.
I need to keep track of all transactions, including those that have not been initiated via an affiliate. Is this possible?
Referrals that are not attributable to an affiliate can be stored along with arbitrary transaction data and associated with the site owner.
There is a dedicated entry for that, called Direct in the affiliates list, representing the site owner.
What about timezones?
The plugin provides timezone-independent recording and retrieval of hits, visits and referrals.
Data is stored with reference to the server’s settings and shown adjusted to the timezone settings in your WordPress site.
How flexible is data recording and retrieval for referrals?
You can store any information you need along with referrals.
Is it possible to create affiliate links to any page on my site?
Is it possible to have affiliate links to specific posts?
How fine-grained are permissions?
The plugin provides role-based permissions to access gathered affiliate data, administer affiliates and administer options.
Can I change the content of the email that new affiliates receive?
Affiliates Pro and Affiliates Enterprise come with advanced notification features.
After login, I want to keep users on the same page or redirect users to another page instead of the WordPress login. How can I do that?
Contributors & Developers
“Affiliates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Affiliates” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Affiliates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
The full changelog is available at changelog.txt.