Fetch images from any webpage and save into your media library. This plugin shows all the images of a webpage to download. You can bulk download all images from any webpage into media library at one click.
Official Developer: Mansur Ahamed
Advanced Image Grabber can import all images into your media library from external webpage urls.
You can select the images to upload and import selected images automatically by one click.
This plugin is extremely useful for the people who doesn’t want to spend hours to search image in web and manually upload to wordpress media library.
You can use Advanced Image Grabber at frontend inside post/page or theme with shortcode [aig_frontend] or php functions too.
- Easy to use
- Import images from up to 5 urls at single click
- See live import status , success and failure
- Browse all imported image on click from same page
- Keeps orignal image name when importing
- Fully responsive and one click image selection
- Have shortcode to use the grabber at frontend
- Easy to use for developer
- Simple admin page at tools->Image Grabber
First download the ZIP file ,
You can either install it automatically from the WordPress admin, or do it manually.
- Unzip the archive and put the ‘advanced-image-grabber’ folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You should now see Image Grabber menu under tools at your dashboard
For any kind of problem
If you think, that you found a bug in my [Advanced Image Grabber] plugin or have
any question please post in wp.org support forum.
Post your plugin related queries at the wordpress forum.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Image Grabber” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Advanced Image Grabber” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version.
- WordPress 6.2 compatible update.