WooCommerce is one of the most popular WordPress plugin and best solution for e-commerce. The button used to buy products has static text also same defult button and text color, so with the help of this plugin you can easily change woocommerce add to cart button text and button background and color text.
- Users can easily change ‘Add To Cart’ button text, also there is option for Archive and Single Product page.
- Users can easily change woocommerce button color.
- Users can easily chnage woocommerce button text color.
- ASCII Special Character Support
- Unicode Character Support
- HTML5 Special Characters Support
- You can use available icons from your theme or plugin; like- FontAwesome, Bootstrap or material Icons
- Emoji Support
- WPML Compatible
So you easily change woocommerce ‘ADD TO CART’ button text and change woocommerce background color and text color.
Plugin settings can be found in admin area, woocommerce -> WooCommerce Buttons
Installation and uninstallation are extremely simple. You can use WordPress’ automatic install or follow the manual instructions below.
- Download the package.
- Extract it to the “plugins” folder of your WordPress directory.
- In the Admin Panel, go to “Plugins” and activate it.
- Go to woocommerce -> WooCommerce Buttons to use it.
- In the Admin Panel, go to “Plugins” and deactivate the plugin.
- Go to the “plugins” folder of your WordPress directory and delete the files/folder for this plugin.
Using this plugin is very simple. Once it has been activated, navigate to woocommerce -> WooCommerce Buttons and chnage ‘ADD TO CART’ text and woocommerce button and font color.
Get Support for this plugin by mail
- Where can I get support for the plugin?
Get support for this plugin by mail
Contributors & Developers
“Add to Cart Button Custom Text and Color” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Add to Cart Button Custom Text and Color” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.