The Plugin’s WordPress editor button connector for FotoWare allows users to include images directly from the Fotoweb DAM, into the WordPress platform.
In the current plugin version, only, images are supported and are not imported in the WordPress Library, but stay in the Fotoweb repository.
The plugin relays on FotoWare API to connect it and follows security protocols based on FotoWare data privacy guidelines. FotoWare
For further details and to add FotoWare URL, Client ID, Client Secret from FotoWare Account please review documentation by FotoWare. FotoWare
No coding required.
Compatible with Visual Editor and HTML Editor only.
Required to connect with FotoWare through FotoWare settings.
Required FotoWare URL, Client ID, Client Secret from FotoWare Account.
ViitorCloud believes in active community support. So, with our plugins, we aim to try to make life easy for developers & customers. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates.
Advance Features (Pro Version)
- Supports Gutenberg (Popular default editor of WordPress).
- Best Compatible with all posts, pages, and custom post types of WordPress.
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite Subdomain
Enables multilingual support and is compatible with Popular Plugin “WPML”.
Please visit Fotoware WordPress Premium to buy.
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The plugin settings will be in the left column, under ‘Settings’ as a ‘FotoWare SETTINGS’ option.
- A button will be shown in editor of single page/post “Add Media from FotoWare” button,which will fire the selection widget call in Fotoweb.
How can I use this plugin?
The plugin settings will be in the left column, under Settings as a FotoWare SETTINGS option. Review FotoWare to connect it.
A button will be shown in editor of single page/post Add Media from FotoWare button which will fire the selection widget call in Fotoweb.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“FotoWare WordPress Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 * First public release.