This plugin allows users to easily embed panoramas created by the 360 Panorama app on iPhone/iPad. Some WordPress users cannot
to switch between views without losing your embedded panorama.
To use it, call the shortcode in your post or page.
Where XXXXX is the value of the panorama created by the app. If the URL Occipital gives you is http://360.io/sS5Cpw, then the value you’ll
need to enter in the shortcode is sS5Cpw.
You can also specify the width and height of the embed if you need it to fit in a certain area on your post or page. You can do that this way:
[panoembed pano=”sS5Cpw” width=”600″ height=”300″]
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ Menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode in your posts and pages as needed.
- Where can I get the 360 Panorama app?
You can get the plugin here
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“360 Panorama Embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “360 Panorama Embed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Remove styling from embed
* Use latest embed code from Occipital for embed
* Clean up code
* First version of embedding the panoramas in posts and pages